Report NEP-FDG-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bulent Ulasan, 2011. "Cross-Country Growth Empirics and Model Uncertainty: An Overview (Ülkelerarasi Büyüme Farkliliklarina Iliskin Ampirik Çalismalar ve Model Belirsizligi: Genel Bir Bakis)," Working Papers 1102, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Bulent Ulasan, 2011. "Augmented Neoclassical Growth Model : A Replication over the 1960-2000 Period (Genisletilmis Neoklasik Büyüme Modeli: 1960-2000 Dönemi Için Bir Replikasyon)," Working Papers 1101, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Markus Bruckner, 2011. "On the Simultaneity Problem in the Aid and Growth Debate," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Lehmijoki, Ulla & Palokangas, Tapio K., 2011. "The Long-Run Effects of Mortality Decline in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Bruckner & Hans Peter Gruner, 2011. "Economic Growth and the Rise of Political Extremism," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal & Randi Næs, 2010. "The relationship between bankruptcy risk and growth for non-listed firms," Working Paper 2010/31, Norges Bank.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?," Working Papers 2011-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2010. "Common and private property to exhaustible resources: theoretical implications for economic growth," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Reda, Cherif & Fuad, Hasanov, 2010. "Public Debt Dynamics and Debt Feedback," MPRA Paper 27918, University Library of Munich, Germany.