Report NEP-FDG-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200911, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ten New EU Members," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 940, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2009. "Is there a direct effect of corruption on growth?," MPRA Paper 18489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Haugh & Agustin Redonda, 2009. "Pedal to the Metal: Structural Reforms to Boost Long-Term Growth in Mexico and Spur Recovery from the Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 733, OECD Publishing.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200912, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2009. "The Effect of Migration on Income Growth and Convergence: Meta-Analytic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4522, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bezemer, Dirk, 2009. "No one saw this coming. Understanding financial crisis through accounting models," Research Report 09002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2009. "‘Financialisation’, distribution, capital accumulation and productivity growth in a Post-Kaleckian model," MPRA Paper 18574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2009. "Will growth and technology destroy social interaction? The inverted U-shape hypothesis," wp.comunite 0057, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2009. "The Implications of Heterogeneous Resource Intensities on Technical Change and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/120, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nuno Torres & Óscar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2009. "Geographic oil concentration and economic growth – a panel data analysis," FEP Working Papers 343, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Minqi Li, 2009. "Socialization of Risks without Socialization of Investment: The Minsky Paradox and the Structural Contradiction of Big Government Capitalism," Working Papers wp205, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 18439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yunhee Kim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Analysis of Pay Inequality and its Impacts on Growth and Performance in the Korean Manufacturing Industry," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200902, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2009.