Pedal to the Metal: Structural Reforms to Boost Long-Term Growth in Mexico and Spur Recovery from the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate data; aggregate productivity and growth; antitrust issues and policies; cadres institutionnels; convergence économique entre pays; croissance économique; cross-country output convergence; développement économique; economic development; economic growth; financial markets; institutions and growth; marchés financiers; politique commerciale; politiques et mesures anti–trust; productivité agrégée; trade policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:733-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .