Report NEP-FDG-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Groth & Karl-Josef Koch & Thomas M. Steger, 2009. "When economic growth is less than exponential," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200931, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mustafa. K. Mujeri, 2009. "Employment Promoting Growth in Bangladesh: Monetary and Financial Sector Issues," Working Papers id:2061, eSocialSciences.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2009. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Edward Nell, Willi Semmler, 2009. "WP 2009-10 After Hubris, Smoke and Mirrors, The Downward Spiral: Financial and real markets pull each other down; how can policy reverse this?," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2009-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Curak, Marijana & Poposki, Klime & Ecim, Tanja, 2009. "Development And Efficiency Of Banking And Economic Growth In Central And Eastern Europe," Papers 2009/32, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Chi, Wei & Qian, Xiaoye, 2009. "The role of education in regional innovation activities and economic growth: spatial evidence from China," MPRA Paper 15779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung-Ju Chen & Jang-Ting Guo, 2009. "Money and Endogenous Growth in a Cash-in-Advance Model with Social Status," Working Papers 200906, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 15896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2009. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Andrew Hodge & Sriram Shankar & D.S. Prasada Rao & Alan Duhs, 2009. "Exploring the links between corruption and growth," Discussion Papers Series 392, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sarah Edwards, 2009. "A New Debt Crisis? Assessing the Impact of the Financial Crisis on Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2044, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars Kunze, 2009. "Capital Taxation, Long-run Growth, and Bequests," Ruhr Economic Papers 0113, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.