Development And Efficiency Of Banking And Economic Growth In Central And Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; financial intermediation; endogenous growth; panel; Central and Eastern Europe;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-07-03 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-07-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-07-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2009-07-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sphedp:2009_032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci) or (Constantin Mecu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .