Report NEP-EXP-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrie, Ragan & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Favor Trading in Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2013. "Using Field Experiments in Environmental and Resource Economics," NBER Working Papers 19289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Long-Run Price Elasticities of Demand for Credit: Evidence from a Countrywide Field Experiment in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 9503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Gong, Erick, 2013. "Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Dickinson & E. Glenn Dutcher & Cortney S. Rodet, 2013. "Observed Punishment Spillover Effects: A Laboratory Investigation of Behavior in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers 13-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher, 2013. "More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Berg, Erlend & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Baquero & Willem Smit & Luc Wathieu, 2013. "The generosity effect: Fairness in sharing gains and losses," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Müller, Malte & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Energy Efficiency in Irrigation: First Results from a Coordination Game in Andhra Pradesh, India," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156244, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2013. "Time Varying Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jade Wong & Andreas Ortman & Alberto Motta & Le Zhang, 2013. "Understanding Social Impact Bonds and Their Alternatives: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers 2013-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- KIRCHSTEIGER, Georg & MANTOVANI, Marco & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Limited farsightedness in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2013033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kuziemko, Ilyana & Norton, Michael I & Saez, Emmanuel & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2013. "How Elastic are Preferences for Redistribution? Evidence from Randomized Survey Experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea bubble: Lessons from an experiment in financial history," Economics Working Papers 1381, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Geller, Chris R. & Mustard, Jamie & Shahwan, Ranya, 2013. "Focused power: Experiments, the Shapley-Shubik power index, and focal points," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).