Report NEP-EXP-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnes Bäker & Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2011. "Creativity, Analytical Skills, Personality Traits, and Innovation Game Behavior in the Lab: An Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nicholas Wilson & Wentao Xiong & Christine Mattson, 2011. "Is Sex Like Driving? Risk Compensation Associated with Male Circumcision in Kisumu, Kenya," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2012.
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions," TWI Research Paper Series 71, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Maintaining efficiency while integrating entrants from lower-performing groups: an experimental study," ECON - Working Papers 035, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2014.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth, 2011. "Effects of exclusion on social preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sandro Casal & Werner Güth & Mofei Jia & Matteo Ploner, 2011. "Would You Mind if I Get More? An Experimental Study of the Envy Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrike Vollstädt, 2011. "Power Asymmetry and Escalation in Bargaining," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas Blume & Peter H. Kriss & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Pre-Play communication with forgone costly messages: experimental evidence on forward induction," ECON - Working Papers 034, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2014.
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2011. "How do informal agreements and renegotiation shape contractual reference points?," ECON - Working Papers 043, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Parkhurst, Gregory M & Shogren, Jason F & Crocker, Thomas, 2011. "Tradable Set-Aside Requirements (TSARs): Conserving Spatially Dependent Environmental Amenities," MPRA Paper 34555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parkhurst, Gregory M & Shogren, Jason F, 2011. "How Losses affect Bidding Behavior in Vickrey Auctions," MPRA Paper 34554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cathleen Johnson & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Loan Aversion among Canadian High School Students," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-67, CIRANO.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2011. "Laws and Norms," NBER Working Papers 17579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.