How Losses affect Bidding Behavior in Vickrey Auctions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUniform Auction; Vickrey; Losses; opportunity cost; endowment effect; escalation of commitment;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2011-11-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-11-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .