Report NEP-EXP-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation, Trust and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 5063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerlinde Fellner & Yoshio Iida & Sabine Kröger & Erika Seki, 2010. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: an Experimental Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1025, CIRPEE.
- Katrin Schmelz, 2010. "E-nstructions: Using Electronic Instructions in Laboratory Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00505164_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2010. "Learning, words and actions: experimental evidence on coordination-improving information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Vreeland, James & Spada, Paolo, 2010. "Participatory Decision Making: A Field Experiment on Manipulating the Votes," MPRA Paper 24048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Cramton & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Ozbay & Pacharasut Sujarittanonta, 2010. "Discrete Clock Auctions: An Experimental Study," Papers of Peter Cramton 10dca, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.
- Ola Andersson & Marieke Huysentruyt & Topi Miettinen & Ute Stephan, 2010. "Productivity in Contests: Organizational Culture and Personality Effects," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Karagozoglu, Emin & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Information, Uncertainty, and Subjective Entitlements in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 5079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Meza, David Emmanuel & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Reyniers, Diane, 2010. "Disclosure, Trust and Persuasion in Insurance Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariana Blanco & Bogaçhan Çelen & Andrew Schotter, 2010. "On blame-freeness and reciprocity: an experimental study," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007270, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- David K Levine & Jie Zheng, 2010. "The Relationship of Economic Theory to Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000098, David K. Levine.
- Jacob Ladenburg & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2010. "Augmenting short Cheap Talk scripts with a repeated Opt-Out Reminder in Choice Experiment surveys," IFRO Working Paper 2010/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2010. "Can cheap panel-based internet surveys substitute costly in-person interviews in CV surveys?," MPRA Paper 24069, University Library of Munich, Germany.