Report NEP-EVO-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Napp, Clotilde & Viossat, Yannick & Jouini, Elyès, 2013. "Evolutionary beliefs and financial markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5772, Paris Dauphine University.
- Julia Muller & Christiane Schwieren, 2012. "What can the Big Five Personality Factors contribute to explain Small-Scale Economic Behavior?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-028/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- César Andrés Mantilla, 2012. "Cooperation under Fear, Greed and Prison: the Role of Redistributive Inequality in the Evolution of Cooperation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009386, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andreas Glöckner & Sebastian Kube & Andreas Nicklisch, 2011. "The Joint Benefits of Observed and Unobserved Punishment: Comment to Unobserved Punishment Supports Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christoph Engel & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "The Coevolution of Behavior and Normative Expectations. Customary Law in the Lab," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_32, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2011. "Towards a Purely Behavioral Definition of Loss Aversion," MPRA Paper 37628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2012.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ewers, Mara & Zimmermann, Florian, 2012. "Image and Misreporting," IZA Discussion Papers 6425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Özgür Evren & Stefania Minardi, 2011. "Warm-Glow Giving and Freedom to be Selfish," Working Papers w0171, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).