Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Anja Dettmann & Thomas Brenner, 2010. "Proximity is a Social Process - A Conceptual Framework," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stringham, Edward, 2010. "Economic Value and Costs are Subjective," MPRA Paper 25384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P.K. Keizer, 2010. "Psychology for Economists," Working Papers 10-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Joel Carton & Eran A. Guse, 2010. "Replicator Dynamic Learning in Muth's Model of Price Movements," Working Papers 10-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Diego Garlaschelli & Riccardo Basosi, 2010. "Complex Networks and Symmetry II: Reciprocity and Evolution of World Trade," Papers 1009.4489, arXiv.org.
- Kirsten Häger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.