Psychology for Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kris De Jaegher, 2008. "Benchmark Two-Good Utility Functions," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009.
"Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- K. de Jaegher, 2008. "Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications," Working Papers 08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsorthodox economics; psychology; behavioural economics; imperfect rationality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-10-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-10-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-10-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-10-02 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .