Report NEP-CBE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2010. "Expected Utility theory and the tyranny of catastrophic risks," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Neil J. Buckley & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller & Stephan Schott & Jingjing Zhang, 2010. "Effort Provision and Communication in Teams Competing over the Commons," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, McMaster University.
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach's theory," MPRA Paper 25246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.K. Keizer, 2010. "Psychology for Economists," Working Papers 10-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Oktay Surucu, 2010. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," Working Papers 199, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kirsten Häger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Sven & Krüger, Tyll & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a corruption game: An experimental analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 6, .
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "Small is beautiful: Experimental evidence of donors' preferences for charities," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Myopia, redistribution and pensions," CORE Discussion Papers 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Julia Hillebrandt, 2010. "Who Gives More? A Comparative Perspective of Philanthropic Giving through Foundations within the UEFA and the NFL," Working Papers 0132, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).