Report NEP-EVO-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1007, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Landscape in the Economy of Conspicuous Consumptions," MPRA Paper 22948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Schirmer & Latika Chaudhary & Metin Coşgel & Jean-Luc Demonsant & Johan Fourie & Ewout Frankema & Giampaolo Garzarelli & John Luiz & Martine Mariotti & Grietjie Verhoef & Se Yan, 2010. "The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions," Working Papers 10/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Burgelman, Robert A., 2009. "Prigogine's Theory of the Dynamics of Far-from-Equilibrium Systems Informs the Role of Strategy Making in Organizational Evolution," Research Papers 2040, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Andrew Postlewaite, 2010. "Social Norms and Preferences," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Larsson, Anna & Parente, Stephen, 2010. "Democracy as a Middle Ground: A Uni…ed Theory of Development and Political Regimes," Research Papers in Economics 2010:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.