The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Schirmer & Latika Chaudhary & Metin Cosgel & Jean-Luc Demonsant & Johan Fourie & Ewout Frankema & Giampaolo Garzarelli & John Luiz & Martine Mariotti & Grietjie Verhoef & Se Yan, 2010. "The state and scope of the economic history of developing regions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-517, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Baten & Johan Fourie, 2015. "Numeracy of Africans, Asians, and Europeans during the early modern period: new evidence from Cape Colony court registers," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(2), pages 632-656, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; China; Cliometrics; developing countries; development; India; institutions; Latin America; Middle East; new economic history;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-EVO-2010-06-04 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .