Report NEP-EVO-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2010. "Caste and punishment: the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 476, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ulrich Horst, 2010. "Dynamic Systems of Social Interactions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2010. "Voluntarily Separable Repeated Games with Social Norms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-715, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Vinciguerra & Koen Frenken & Marco Valente, 2010. "The Geography of Internet Infrastructure: An evolutionary simulation approach based on preferential attachment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1006, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2010.
- H Peyton Young & Bary S. R. Pradelski, 2010. "Learning Efficient Nash Equilibria in Distributed Systems," Economics Series Working Papers 480, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sung Ha Hwang, 2009. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Hans-Theo Normann & Brian Wallace, 2009. "Asymmetric Enforcement of Cooperation in a Social Dilemma," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Economics and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilin Neyapti, 2010. "Modeling Institutional Evolution," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1012, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.