Report NEP-EUR-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Baldini & Vito Peragine & Luca Silvestri, 2017. "Quality of government and subjective poverty in Europe," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0149, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers' Return to Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 887, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Bucksteeg & Stephan Spiecker & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Impact of Coordinated Capacity Mechanisms on the European Power Market," EWL Working Papers 1701, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Roth, Duncan, 2017. "Cohort size and transitions into the labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 201702, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Contini, Dalit & Cugnata, Federica & Scagni, Andrea, 2016. "Social selection in higher education. Enrolment, dropout and timely degree attainment in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201609, University of Turin.
- Paetzold, Jorg & Tiefenbacher, Markus, 2016. "Distributional and revenue effects of a tax shift from labor to property," EUROMOD Working Papers EM13/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kolodziej, Ingo W.K. & García-Gómez, Pilar, 2017. "The causal effects of retirement on mental health: Looking beyond the mean effects," Ruhr Economic Papers 668, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi & Zeno Rotondi, 2017. "Bank lending technologies and credit availability in Europe. What can we learn from the crisis?," CERBE Working Papers wpC17, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Bergh, Andreas & Öhrvall, Richard, 2016. "The Moldable Young: How Institutions Impact Social Trust," Working Paper Series 1132, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1464, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anica Rose, 2017. "Subjective Appraisals of Employee Potential: Do Gender and Managerial Level Matter?," Working Papers Dissertations 22, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Jakub Sawulski & Kamil Stronski, 2016. "Labour market segmentation and the financial situation of the pension system in Poland," IBS Working Papers 10/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Innovation Effects on Employment in High-Tech and Low-Tech industries: Evidence from Large International Firms within the Triad," MPRA Paper 76398, University Library of Munich, Germany.