Impact of Coordinated Capacity Mechanisms on the European Power Market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscapacity markets; system adequacy; market design;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-01-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2017-01-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2017-01-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2017-01-29 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Fritz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .