Report NEP-EUR-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Gentili & Giuliano Masiero & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2016. "The Role of Culture in Long-term Care," IdEP Economic Papers 1605, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Tine Hufkens & Gerlinde Verbist, 2016. "The distributive effects of work-family life policies in European welfare states," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/09, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Angela Greulich & Olivier Thevenon & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2016. "Securing women's employment: A fertility booster in European countries?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01298862, HAL.
- Emre Akgunduz & Suzanne Heijnen, 2016. "Impact of funding targeted pre-school interventions on school readiness: Evidence from the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 328, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Landis, Florian & Heindl, Peter, 2016. "Renewable energy targets in the context of the EU ETS: Whom do they benefit exactly?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2016. "Education and equality of opportunity: what have we learned from educational reforms?," Working Paper Series 2016:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Stefano Iezzi, 2016. "Over-indebtedness in Italy: how widespread and persistent is it?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 319, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Angela Greulich & Paula Gobbi, 2015. "Having a Second Child and Access to Childcare: Evidence from European Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01298943, HAL.
- Fassio, Claudio, 2015. "Export-Led Innovation Among European Firms. Demand and Technological Learning Effects," SEP Working Papers 2015/2, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Antoine Dechezlepretre & Elias Einio & Ralf Martin & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD design for R&D," GRI Working Papers 230, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- George Elias, 2016. "Benchmarking Heterogeneous Distribution System Operators: Evidence from Norway," Diskussionsschriften dp1606, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Huidan Lin & Joana Pereira & Petia Topalova & Rima Turk, 2016. "Gender Diversity in Senior Positions and Firm Performance; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Walker, Ian, 2016. "Heterogeneous effects of high school peers on educational outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 612, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Štepán, 2016. "Field-of-Study Homogamy," IZA Discussion Papers 9844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Wiynck, Frederik, 2016. "Fertility effects of child benefits," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oxcar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Inheritance and Wealth Inequality: Evidence from Population Registers," Working Paper Series 1121, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Leo Huberts, 2016. "The impact of performance pay on sales and fundraising," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.