Report NEP-EUR-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Goedemé & Diego Collado & Leen Meeusen, 2014. "Mountains on the move: recent trends in national and EU-wide income dynamics in old and new EU Member States," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/05, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of exports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 303, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Caroli, Eve & Godard, Mathilde, 2014. "Does Job Insecurity Deteriorate Health? A Causal Approach for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8299, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2014. "Workplace Health Promotion and Labour Market Performance of Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 8297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on quality of a firm’s exports and distance to destination countries: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 302, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2014. "Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Do Hiring Credits Work in Recessions? Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 8330, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2014. "Household electricity demand in Spanish regions. Public policy implications," Working Papers 2014/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely, 2014. "What effect does increasing the retirement age have on the employment rate older women? Empirical evidence from retirement age hikes in Hungary during the 2000s," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1403, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Kidd, Michael & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J., 2014. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? An Investigation of Graduate Regional Mobility in the UK and its Impact upon Early Career Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baert, Stijn & Verhaest, Dieter, 2014. "Unemployment or Overeducation: Which is a Worse Signal to Employers?," IZA Discussion Papers 8312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergio Afcha & Jose García-Quevedo, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on R&D employment composition," Working Papers 2014/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Ferrante, 2014. "Great expectations The unintended consequences of educational choices," Working Papers 67, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2014. "The Gender Wage Gap: Does a Gender Gap in Reservation Wages Play a Part?," IZA Discussion Papers 8305, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Mogstad, Magne & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2014. "Life Cycle Earnings, Education Premiums and Internal Rates of Return," IZA Discussion Papers 8316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicole Nulsch, 2014. "Is Subsidizing Companies in Difficulties an Optimal Policy? An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of State Aid in the European Union," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Doorley, Karina & Sierminska, Eva, 2014. "Cross-National Differences in Wealth Portfolios at the Intensive Margin: Is There a Role for Policy?," IZA Discussion Papers 8306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joachim Marti & Peter Hall & Patrick Hamilton & Claire Hulme & Helen Jones & Galina Velikova & Laura Ashley & Penny Wright, 2014. "The economic burden of cancer survivorship in the UK: a patient-level analysis," Working Papers 1405, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2014. "The Public Sector Wage Premium in Spain: Evidence from Longitudinal Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8315, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Gianni De Fraja & Stefano Verzillo, 2014. "Publish or Perish: An Analysis of the Academic Job Market in Italy," Discussion Papers 14/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.