Report NEP-EUR-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Persson, Maria & Bourdet, Yves, 2010. "Completing the EU Customs Union. The Effects of Trade Procedure Harmonization," Working Paper Series 848, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yama Temouri & Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Self-selection into export markets by business services firms – Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics 183, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "Exploring the Duration of EU Imports," Working Paper Series 849, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Franciscos Koutentakis, 2010. "Gender Unemployment Dynamics in Six European Countries," Working Papers 1010, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Régis Blazy & Joël Petey & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Can Bankruptcy Codes Create Value? Evidence from Creditors’ Recoveries in France, Germany, and the UK," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Franco Mariuzzo & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2010. "Size Metrics and Dynamics of Firms Expansion in the European Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers 201037, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Silbermann, Leonid, 2010. "Bubbles and incentives: A post-mortem of the Neuer Markt in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Luthra, Renee Reichl, 2010. "Enduring inequality: labor market outcomes of the immigrant second generation in Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2010. "Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 5177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annette Bergemann & Regina T. Riphahn, 2010. "The Introduction of a Short-Term Earnings-Related Parental Leave Benefit System and Differential Employment Effects," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 315, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kempkes, Gerhard, 2010. "Rapid demographic change and the allocation of public education resources: Evidence from East Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,16, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Mendelevitch & Johannes Herold & Pao-Yu Oei & Andreas Tissen, 2010. "CO2 Highways for Europe: Modeling a Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage Infrastructure for Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1052, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "The Post-Entry Performance of Cohorts of Export Starters in German Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 5183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Ruzik & Magdalena Rokicka, 2010. "The Gender Pay Gap in Informal Employment in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 406, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.