The Introduction of a Short-Term Earnings-Related Parental Leave Benefit System and Differential Employment Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016.
"Locus of Control and Mothers’ Return to Employment,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(4), pages 442-481.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers' Return to Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1586, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers’ Return to Employment," Working Papers 1614, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 2016.
- Eva M. Berger & Luke Haywood, 2016. "Locus of Control and Mothers' Return to Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 887, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- C. Katharina Spieß, 2011. "Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Beruf – wie wirksam sind deutsche „Care Policies“?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(s1), pages 4-27, May.
- Marcus Tamm, 2013. "The Impact of a Large Parental Leave Benefit Reform on the Timing of Birth around the Day of Implementation-super-," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 585-601, August.
- Pia S. Schober, 2012. "Parental Leave Policies and Child Care Time in Couples after Childbirth," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 434, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsFemale labor supply; fertility; child subsidy; parents money;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-18 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .