Report NEP-EUR-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010. "Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elsa Fornero & Annamaria Lusardi & Chiara Monticone, 2009. "Adequacy of Saving for Old Age in Europe," CeRP Working Papers 87, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and performance in European labour markets: taking a fresh look at evidence," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 391, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00480289_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2010. "Really “Lost in translation”? The economic consequences of issuing an annual report in English," Post-Print hal-00479511, HAL.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 385, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Fabbri & Margherita Fort, 2010. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," CHILD Working Papers wp02_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H.J.M. Gradus & Matthijs de Jong, 2009. "Competition and Educational Quality: Evidence from The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Labor Market and Income Effects of a Legal Minimum Wage in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1000, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleni A. Kaditi, 2010. "Foreign Investments and Institutional Convergence in Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 26010, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Christopher Jones & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "Why and How the European Union Can Get a (Near To) Carbon-Free Energy System in 2050?," Working Papers 1002, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Diana Bozhilova, 2010. "When Foreign Direct Investment is Good for Development: Bulgaria’s accession, industrial restructuring and regional FDI," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 33, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca OREFICE, 2010. "Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: evidence from OECD countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bettina Büttner & Stephan Thomsen, 2010. "Are We Spending Too Many Years in School? Causal Evidence of the Impact of Shortening Secondary School Duration," FEMM Working Papers 100008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.