Report NEP-ETS-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imene Mootamri, 2011. "Long Memory Process in Asset Returns with Multivariate GARCH innovations," Working Papers halshs-00599250, HAL.
- Maxwell L. King & Xibin Zhang & Muhammad Akram, 2011. "A New Procedure For Multiple Testing Of Econometric Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Han Lin Shang, 2011. "A survey of functional principal component analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "A comparative analysis of alternative univariate time series models in forecasting Turkish inflation," DICE Discussion Papers 20, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pedroni, Peter & Vogelsang, Timothy J. & Wagner, Martin & Westerlund, Joakim, 2011. "Nonparametric Rank Tests for Non-stationary Panels," Economics Series 270, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Frank Schorfheide & Eleonara Granziera & Mihye Lee, 2011. "Inference for VARs identified with sign restrictions," Working Papers 11-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Covariate Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Working Papers 2011-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Markus Bibinger, 2011. "An estimator for the quadratic covariation of asynchronously observed ItÃ´ processes with noise: Asymptotic distribution theory," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Markus Bibinger, 2011. "Asymptotics of Asynchronicity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.