Report NEP-ETS-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Bun & Frank Windmeijer, 2007. "The weak instrument problem of the system GMM estimator in dynamic panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Modelling and Testing for Structural Changes in Panel Cointegration Models with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trend," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 92, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2007. "Using the Dynamic Bi-Factor Model with Markov Switching to Predict the Cyclical Turns in the Large European Economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 13, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin & David H Small, 2007. "Nowcasting GDP and Inflation: The Real-Time Informational Content of Macroeconomic Data Releases," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 164, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jan Jacobs & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2007. "A real-time analysis of the Swiss trade account," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 167, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alastair Cunningham & Chris Jeffery & George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard, 2007. "A State Space Approach To The Policymaker's Data Uncertainty Problem," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 168, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Georgios Chortareas & John Nankervis & Ying Jiang, 2007. "Forecasting Exchange Rate Volatility with High Frequency Data: Is the Euro Different?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 79, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Luciana Juvenal & Mark P. Taylor, 2007. "The Law of One Price: Nonlinearities in Sectoral Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 80, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Richard T. Baillie & Young-Wook Han & Robert J. Myers & Jeongseok Song, 2007. "Long Memory and FIGARCH Models for Daily and High Frequency Commodity Prices," Working Papers 594, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Alvaro Veiga, 2006. "A (semi-)parametric functional coefficient autoregressive conditional duration model," Textos para discussão 535, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Siddhartha Chib & Yasuhiro Omori & Manabu Asai, 2007. "Multivariate stochastic volatility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-488, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John M Maheu & Stephen Gordon, 2007. "Learning, Forecasting and Structural Breaks," Working Papers tecipa-284, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "ARMA Sieve bootstrap unit root tests," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2009.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Modeling Long-Term Memory Effect in Stock Prices: A Comparative Analysis with GPH Test and Daubechies Wavelets," MPRA Paper 2481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Nonlinear Combination of Financial Forecast with Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 2488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "The Predictive Performance of Asymmetric Normal Mixture GARCH in Risk Management: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chin Nam Low & Heather Anderson & Ralph Snyder, 2006. "Beverridge Nelson Decomposition With Markov Switching," CAMA Working Papers 2006-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roland Döhrn, 2006. "Improving Business Cycle Forecasts’ Accuracy - What Can We Learn from Past Errors?," RWI Discussion Papers 0051, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.