Report NEP-ETS-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P. Byrne & Roger Perman, 2006. "Unit Roots and Structural Breaks: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2006_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Maraun, Douglas & Mayes, David, 2006. "How hard is the euro area core? : an evaluation of growth cycles using wavelet analysis," Research Discussion Papers 18/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Männistö, Hanna-Leena, 2005. "Forecasting with a forward-looking DGE model : combining long-run views of financial markes with macro forecasting," Research Discussion Papers 21/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crowley, Patrick M., 2005. "An intuitive guide to wavelets for economists," Research Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Chollete, Lorán & Heinen, Andreas, 2006. "Frequent Turbulence? A Dynamic Copula Approach," Discussion Papers 2006/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Panicos Demetriades & Michail Karoglou & Siong Hook Law, 2006. "Financial Liberalisation and Breaks in Stock Market Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2006.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 2006. "How to Advance Theory with Structural VARs: Use the Sims-Cogley-Nason Approach," NBER Working Papers 12575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Laurini & J. A. Tawn, 2006. "The extremal index for GARCH(1,1) processes with t-distributed innovations," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- L. Grossi & G. Morelli, 2006. "Robust volatility forecasts and model selection in financial time series," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "The smooth transition autoregressive target zone model with the Gaussian stochastic volatility and TGARCH error terms with applications," Working Papers 0505, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Eickmeier, Sandra, 2006. "Comovements and heterogeneity in the Comovements and heterogeneity in the dynamic factor model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,31, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Abramov, Vyacheslav & Klebaner, Fima, 2006. "Forecasting and testing a non-constant volatility," MPRA Paper 207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scalas, Enrico & Kim, Kyungsik, 2006. "The art of fitting financial time series with Levy stable distributions," MPRA Paper 336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2005. "Can One Estimate the Unconditional Distribution of Post-Model-Selection Estimators ?," MPRA Paper 72, University Library of Munich, Germany.