Report NEP-ENV-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schwirplies, Claudia & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schleich, Joachim & Ziegler, Andreas, 2017. "Consumers' willingness to offset their CO2 emissions from traveling: A discrete choice analysis of framing and provider contributions," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S05/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Z. Muller, 2017. "Handle with Care: The Local Air Pollution Costs of Coal Storage," NBER Working Papers 23417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Ceccantoni & O. Tarola & C. Vergari, 2017. "Relative tax in a vertically differentiated market: the key role of consumers in environment," Working Papers wp2005, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daniel Gros & Philip Lane & Sam Langfield & Sini Matikainen & Marco Pagano & Dirk Schoenmaker & Javier Suarez, 2016. "Too late, too sudden: Transition to a low-carbon economy and systemic risk," Report of the Advisory Scientific Committee 6, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Giorgio Fabbri & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "The Value of Biodiversity as an Insurance Device," Working Papers halshs-01493965, HAL.
- Paul Naegel, 2017. "Lier la question sociale à la question écologique," Working Papers halshs-01493749, HAL.
- Averchenkova, Alina & Crick, Florence & Kocornik-Mina, Adriana & Leck, Hayley & Surminski, Swenja, 2016. "Multinational and large national corporations and climateadaptation: are we asking the right questions? A review ofcurrent knowledge and a new research perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Muditha Karunarathna, "undated". "Conservation of Genetic Resources of Crops: Farmer Preferences for Banana Diversity in Sri Lanka," Working papers 113, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Mani Nepal, "undated". "Where gathering firewood matters: Proximity and forest management effects in hedonic pricing models for rural Nepal," Working papers 112, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Ghidoni, Riccardo & Calzolari, G. & Casari, Marco, 2017. "Climate Change : Behavioral Responses from Extreme Events and Delayed Damages," Discussion Paper 2017-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prabath Nishantha Edirisinghe, "undated". "Are All Shifting Cultivators poor? Evidence from Sri Lanka's Dry zones," Working papers 114, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Margot Hovsepian, 2018. "Green Technology Adoption and the Business Cycle," Working Papers hal-01508534, HAL.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2017. "Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety," MPRA Paper 79300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Ruta, Giovanni, 2016. "Accounting price of an exhaustible resource: response and extensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66941, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mao, Liang, 2017. "Designing International Environmental Agreements under Participation Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 79145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Issaka Dialga, 2017. "A Sustainability Index of Mining Countries," Working Papers halshs-01500643, HAL.
- Dipendra Bhattarai, "undated". "Is Nepal's Renewable Energy Subsidy Reaching Poor People of Rural Areas? A Study of Biogas and Solar Home Systems," Working papers 116, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2017. "Marché européen des quotas de CO2 : Les enjeux du passage à la phase 3," Working Papers hal-01504990, HAL.
- Vasily Astrov & Mahdi Ghodsi & Vladimir Gligorov & Richard Grieveson & Julia Grübler & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Monthly Report No. 11/2016," wiiw Monthly Reports 2016-11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the Current Account - Biofuels Link in Emerging and Developing Countries: Do Oil Price Fluctuations Matter?," Working Papers 2017-07, CEPII research center.
- Laureline Coindoz & Patrick Criqui & Sandrine Mathy & Silvana Mima, 2017. "Valeurs carbone implicites des contributions nationales et trajectoires 2°C," Working Papers hal-01496223, HAL.
- Enste, Dominik, 2016. "Nachhaltigkeit. Sustainable Development Goals – Freiheit ermöglicht Nachhaltigkeit," IW-Kurzberichte 54.2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "Innovation and The Precautionary Principle," Working Papers hal-01500845, HAL.
- Requate, Till, 2017. "Green taxes in oligopoly revisited: exogenous versus endogenous number of firms," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 234, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Andrew B. Ayres & Eric C. Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2017. "How Transaction Costs Obstruct Collective Action: Evidence from California’s Groundwater," NBER Working Papers 23382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "La croissance verte : de l’intention à la mise en oeuvre," Working Papers hal-01504973, HAL.
- Frédéric Gonand & Christian de Perthuis & Raphaël Trotignon, 2017. "La réforme de l’EU ETS dans le Paquet Energie Climat 2030 : Premières leçons à partir du modèle ZEPHYR," Working Papers hal-01503727, HAL.
- Daniel Gay, 2017. "From planning to policy: Half a century of the CDP," CDP Background Papers 036, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hilaire Nkengfack & Edmond Noubissi Domguia & François Kamajou, 2017. "Analyse Des Determinants De L'Offre De L'Eau Potable Au Cameroun," Working Papers hal-01510111, HAL.
- Ch & an Singha, "undated". "Causal Impact of the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures on Farm Profit, Revenue and Variable Cost in Darjeeling District, India," Working papers 118, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Issaka Dialga, 2017. "Changing the Africa's impoverishing economic model: Towards a rewarding sustainable specialization model with a new factor of production," Working Papers halshs-01500431, HAL.
- Amalendu Jyotishi, "undated". "Characterization of Gold Mining Institutions in the Nilgiri-Wayanad Region of India: A Historical-Institutional Perspective," Working papers 115, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Anne-Sarah Chiambretto & Hubert Stahn, 2017. "Voluntary Management of Fisheries under an Uncertain Background Legislative Threat," Working Papers halshs-01500543, HAL.
- Requate, Till, 2017. "Excessive and under-investment: on the incentives to adopt new technologies under Pigouvian taxes and tradeable permits," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 233, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Claire Lamine & Gilles Maréchal & Moacir Darolt, 2016.
"Ecological transitions within agri-food systems: a Franco-Brazilian comparison
[Les voies de la transition écologique des systèmes alimentaires territoriaux : une comparaison France - Brésil]," Working Papers halshs-01502432, HAL.