Report NEP-ENV-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myers, Erin C., 2007. "Policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Tropical Forests: An Examination of the Issues Facing the Incorporation of REDD into Market-Based Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-07-50, Resources For the Future.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Last Name, First Name, 2008. "Innovation and Diffusion of Environmental Technology: Industrial NOx Abatement in Sweden under Refunded Emission Payments," Discussion Papers dp-08-02, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sedjo, Roger A. & Sohngen, Brent, 2007. "Carbon Credits for Avoided Deforestation," Discussion Papers dp-07-47, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Åsa Löfgren & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2008. "Using ex post data to estimate the hurdle rate of abatement investments - an application to sulfur emissions from the Swedish pulp and paper industry and energy sector," Post-Print halshs-00261523, HAL.
- Toshi Arimura & Dallas Burtraw & Alan J. Krupnick & Karen L. Palmer, 2007. "U.S. Climate Policy Developments," Discussion Papers dp-07-45, Resources For the Future.
- Khan, Haider & Liu, Yibei, 2008. "Ecological Economics of Water in China: Towards A Strategy for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 7705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Balanced-Growth-Equivalent: An Application of FUND," Papers WP228, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Markus Groth, 2008. "An empirical examination of repeated auctions for biodiversity conservation contracts," Working Paper Series in Economics 78, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blackman, Allen & Lyon, Thomas P. & Wernstedt, Kris & Darley, Sarah, 2008. "What Drives Participation in State Voluntary Cleanup Programs? Evidence from Oregon," Discussion Papers dp-08-04, Resources For the Future.
- Christiane Clemens & Karen Pittel, 2008. "Labor Supply and Growth Effects of Environmental Policy under Technological Risk," FEMM Working Papers 08009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Fell, Harrison, 2008. "Ex-vessel Pricing and IFQs: A Strategic Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-01, Resources For the Future.
- MarÃa A. GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Impuestos y ProtecciÃ³n Medioambiental: Un AnÃ¡lisis de las Preferencias Individuales a nivel Europeo," Working Papers 03-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.