Labor Supply and Growth Effects of Environmental Policy under Technological Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clemens, Christiane & Pittel, Karen, 2011. "Labor Supply And Growth Effects Of Environmental Policy Under Technological Risk," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 31-59, February.
- Clemens, Christiane & Pittel, Karen, 2011. "Labor supply and growth effects of environmental policy under technological risk," Munich Reprints in Economics 20076, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic growth; pollution; abatement; elastic labor supply;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-03-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2008-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:08009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .