Report NEP-ENE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2007. "Electricity Markets and Energy Security: Friends or Foes?," Discussion Papers dp-07-46, Resources For the Future.
- Myers, Erin C., 2007. "Policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Tropical Forests: An Examination of the Issues Facing the Incorporation of REDD into Market-Based Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-07-50, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00261523_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Groth, 2008. "Perspektiven der Nutzung von Methanhydraten als Energieträger – Eine Bestandsaufnahme," Working Paper Series in Economics 76, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Toshi Arimura & Dallas Burtraw & Alan J. Krupnick & Karen L. Palmer, 2007. "U.S. Climate Policy Developments," Discussion Papers dp-07-45, Resources For the Future.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Harrington, Winston, 2007. "Spatial Development and Energy Consumption," Discussion Papers dp-07-51, Resources For the Future.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sedjo, Roger A. & Sohngen, Brent, 2007. "Carbon Credits for Avoided Deforestation," Discussion Papers dp-07-47, Resources For the Future.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Last Name, First Name, 2008. "Innovation and Diffusion of Environmental Technology: Industrial NOx Abatement in Sweden under Refunded Emission Payments," Discussion Papers dp-08-02, Resources For the Future.
- Rao, Gyaneshwar, 2008. "The Relationship between Crude and Refined Product Market: The Case of Singapore Gasoline Market using MOPS Data," MPRA Paper 7579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvester van Koten, 2007. "Legally Separated Joint Ownership of Bidder and Auctioneer: Illustrated by the Partial Deregulation of the EU Electricity Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp346, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Balanced-Growth-Equivalent: An Application of FUND," Papers WP228, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christiane Clemens & Karen Pittel, 2008. "Labor Supply and Growth Effects of Environmental Policy under Technological Risk," FEMM Working Papers 08009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ed Balsdon, 2007. "Poverty And The Management Of Natural Resources:A Model Of Shifting Cultivation," Working Papers 0021, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.