Report NEP-ENT-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daan Kolkman & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2019. "Data Science in Strategy: Machine learning and text analysis in the study of firm growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-066/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paige Clayton & Maryann Feldman & Benjamin Montmartin, 2019. "Funding Emerging Ecosystems," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Buttler, Dominik & Sierminska, Eva, 2019. "Career or flexible work arrangements? Gender differences in self-employment in a young market economy," GLO Discussion Paper Series 403, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Caliendo, Marco & Göthner, Maximilian & Weißenberger, Martin, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Persistence beyond Survival: Measurement and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 12607, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rembrand Koning & Sharique Hasan & Aaron Chatterji, 2019. "Experimentation and Startup Performance: Evidence from A/B testing," NBER Working Papers 26278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naudé, Wim, 2019. "The Decline in Entrepreneurship in the West: Is Complexity Ossifying the Economy?," IZA Discussion Papers 12602, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," 2019 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Proeger, Till & Runst, Petrik, 2019. "Digitization and knowledge spillover effectiveness: Evidence from the "German Mittelstand"," ifh Working Papers 20/2019, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Thomas Phelan, 2019. "Efficient wealth inequality and differential asset taxation with dynamic agency," 2019 Meeting Papers 1350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giacomo Candian & Mikhail Dmitriev, 2019. "Implications of Default Recovery Rates for Aggregate Fluctuations," 2019 Meeting Papers 1185, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Leibovici & David Wiczer, 2019. "Firm-level credit ratings and default in the Great Recession: Theory and evidence," 2019 Meeting Papers 1389, Society for Economic Dynamics.