Report NEP-ENT-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Nightingale & Alex Coad, 2013. "Muppets and Gazelles: Political and Methodological Biases in Entrepreneurship Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Are Public Research Spin-Offs More Innovative?," Ratio Working Papers 222, The Ratio Institute.
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2013. "Taxes and the choice of organizational form by entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Francesco Bripi, 2013. "The role of regulation on entry: evidence from the Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 932, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Typology of the French regional development: revealing the refugee/Schumpeter effects in new-firms startups," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201333, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "U.S. Research Joint Ventures with International Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Immo Schott, 2013. "Startups, Credit, and the Jobless Recovery," 2013 Meeting Papers 340, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Roger Spear & Mike Aiken & Antonella Noya & Emma Clarence, 2013. "Boosting Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise Creation in the Republic of Serbia," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2013. "Institutional Voids or Entry Barriers? Business Groups, Innovation and Market Development in Emerging Economies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-05, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Cycle économique et comportement entrepreneurial sur données régionales françaises," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201332, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.