Report NEP-ENT-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanandaji, Tino & Leeson, Peter, 2013. "Billionaires," Working Papers 2012:18, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2013. "Small Business Activity Does not Measure Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 959, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Jan 2014.
- Manuel Adelino & Antoinette Schoar & Felipe Severino, 2013. "House Prices, Collateral and Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 18868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "SME registration evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6382, The World Bank.
- Henry, Ruby, 2013. "Business, Bankruptcy, and Beliefs: The Financial Demise of NBA Stars," IZA Discussion Papers 7238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?," IZA Discussion Papers 7229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Self-Employment and Economic Performance: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach for European Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1272, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lerner, Josh & Tåg, Joacim, 2013. "Institutions and Venture Capital," Working Papers 2012:17, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:692013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Economic Dynamism: Lessons from a Comparison of the United States and Sweden," Working Papers 2012:19, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Tåg, Joacim & Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter, 2013. "Hierarchies, the Small Firm Effect, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swedish Microdata," Working Paper Series 954, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gans , Joshua & Persson, Lars, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Papers 2012:16, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2013. "Micro-Entrepreneurship Training and Asset Transfers: Short Term Impacts on the Poor," Working Papers wp380, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Pere Arqué-Castells & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Banking towards development: Evidence from the Spanish banking expansion plan," Working Papers 2013/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Sánchez, Rosario/R & Diaz, M. Angeles, 2013. "Are large innovative firms more efficient?," MPRA Paper 44592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zawadzki, Krystian & Wasilczuk, Julita, 2013. "Impact of the Euro 2012 on the Pomeranian Region and Its Small and Medium Enterprises in Terms of Competitiveness," MPRA Paper 44468, University Library of Munich, Germany.