Report NEP-ENT-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inci, Eren & Parker, Simon C., 2012. "Financing Entrepreneurship and the Old-Boy Network," IZA Discussion Papers 6288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes & De Wit, Gerrit, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms:why do some countries have more high-growth firms than others?," Working Papers 2072/179670, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jan de Kok & Haibo Zhou & Chantal Hartog, 2012. "The risk of growing fast," Scales Research Reports H201119, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lee, Neil, 2011. "Free to grow? Assessing the barriers faced by actual and potential high growth firms," MPRA Paper 36396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2011. "High Growth Firms and Innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/179669, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Galor, Oded & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2012. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 6327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2011. "Are the self-employed really jacks-of-all-trades? Testing the assumptions and implications of Lazear's theory of entrepreneurship with German data," Discussion Papers 75, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2012. "Behind the GATE Experiment: Evidence on Effects of and Rationales for Subsidized Entrepreneurship Training," NBER Working Papers 17804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Rusakova, Alina, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who is Self-Employed in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2012. "Do Private Equity Firms Foster Innovation? Evidence from French LBOs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201209, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Florian MAYNERIS, 2011. "A new perspective on the firm size-growth relationship: Shape of profits, investment and heterogeneous credit constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Barbara Pistoresi & Valeria Venturelli, 2012. "Credit, Venture Capital And Regional Economic Growth," Department of Economics 0680, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".