Report NEP-ENT-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1127, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Labor mobility and entrepreneurship: Who do new firms employ?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 250, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Chatterji, Aaron K., 2011. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley," IZA Discussion Papers 5726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Conditions, and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000116, David K. Levine.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2011. "New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1068, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Batabyal, A.A. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A Schumpeterian model of entrepreneurship, innovation, and regional economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2011. "Personal bankcuptcy law, wealth and entrepreneurship - Theory and evidence from the introduction of a 'fresh start'," Discussion Papers 2011/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture capital in bank - and market - based economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00593962, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "The engine of sustainable rural development: Embeddedness of entrepreneurs in rural Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Penelope Douglas & Lauren Friedman Dixon, 2011. "A new way to talk about small business: The time has come for a common language," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2011-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Karen Crabbe & Karolien De Bruyne, 2011. "Taxes, agglomeration rents and location decision of firms," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Francisco Covas & Shigeru Fujita, 2011. "Private equity premium in a general equilibrium model of uninsurable investment risk," Working Papers 11-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.