New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felipe Starosta Waldemar, 2012. "New Products and Corruption: Evidence from I ndian Firms," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(3), pages 268-284, September.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "New Products and Corruption: Evidence from Indian Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00966301, HAL.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2011. "New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00595048, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2009.
"Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: How far can we go?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(7-8), pages 465-478, July.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, P. K., 2008. "Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: how far can we go?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 646, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Konovalov, A., 1998. "Core Equivalence in Economies With Satiation," Discussion Paper 1998-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheline Goedhuys & Pierre Mohnen & Tamer Taha, 2016.
"Corruption, innovation and firm growth: firm-level evidence from Egypt and Tunisia,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 299-322, December.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre & Taha, Tamer, 2016. "Corruption, innovation and firm growth: Firm-level evidence from Egypt and Tunisia," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Habiyaremye, Alexis & Raymond, Wladimir, 2013. "Transnational corruption and innovation in transition economies," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Valerija Botrić & Ljiljana Božić, 2015. "Innovators' vs Non-innovators' perceptions of corruption in European post-transition economies," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(3), pages 47-58, December.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2016. "Does innovation foster or mitigate the corruption obstacle? Firm-level evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 71088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeMaria, Federica & Franco, Chiara & Solferino, Nazaria, 2015. "Corruption and innovation: the mediating role of trade," AICCON Working Papers 139-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:498-519 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Nguyen, Ngoc Minh & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2016. "The impact of petty corruption on firm innovation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; corruption; firm performance;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:11033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .