Report NEP-INO-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 31019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1068, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Luis A. Rios, 2011. "The Organization of R&D in American Corporations: The Determinants and Consequences of Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 17013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre M. Picard & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2011. "Patent Office Governance and Patent System Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," Working Papers 11_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Heike Belitz & Marius Clemens & Christian von Hirschhausen & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Axel Werwatz & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "An Indicator for National Systems of Innovation: Methodology and Application to 17 Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1129, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2011. "The Duration of Research Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence from the Eureka Program," Emory Economics 1108, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Batabyal, A.A. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A Schumpeterian model of entrepreneurship, innovation, and regional economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2011. "Service innovation and the proximity-concentration trade-off model of trade and FDI," MPRA Paper 31002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Technological Knowledge and Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2011. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2011. "New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2011. "New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00595048, HAL.
- Davide Castellani & Alfredo Jimenez Palmero & Antonello Zanfei, 2011. "The Gravity of R&D FDIs," Working Papers 1106, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Tim Leunig & Joachim Voth, 2011. "Spinning Welfare: the Gains from Process Innovation in Cotton and Car Production," CEP Discussion Papers dp1050, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.