Report NEP-ENT-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Entry, Exit and Investment-Specific Technical Change, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Dec 2008.
- Nicolas L. Dromel & Elie Kolakez & Etienne Lehmann, 2009. "Credit constraints and persistence of unemployment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ivan DE NONI & Antonio LORENZON & Luigi ORSI, 2007. "Measuring and managing credit risk in SMEs: a quantitative and qualitative rating model," Departmental Working Papers 2007-36, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ivan DE NONI & Luigi ORSI & Diego TAVECCHIA, 2007. "Benchmarking for SMEs: toward a competitive rating system," Departmental Working Papers 2007-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Hannes Winner, 2009. "Incorporation and Taxation: Theory and Firm-level Evidence," Working Papers 0908, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital in the Small-Medium Enterprises: a case of bamboo handicraft in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 15696, University Library of Munich, Germany.