Report NEP-ENT-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2009. "Research universities and regional high-tech firm start-ups and exit," MPRA Paper 13022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L., 2009. "Self-Employment and the Role of Health Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 3952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haeussler, Carolin & Harhoff, Dietmar & Mueller, Elisabeth, 2009. "To Be Financed or Not … - The Role of Patents for Venture Capital Financing," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 8970, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege & Liang Peng, 2009. "Venture Capital and Sequential Investments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000046, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heli Koski & Luigi Marengo & Iiro Mäkinen, 2009. "Firm size, managerial practices and innovativeness: some evidence from Finnish manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2009/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alberto Martin, 2009. "A model of collateral, investment and adverse selection," Economics Working Papers 1136, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2009. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arias, Omar & Khamis, Melanie, 2008. "Comparative Advantage, Segmentation and Informal Earnings: A Marginal Treatment Effects Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2009. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000071, David K. Levine.