Report NEP-ENT-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "The Institutions of Economic Freedom and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Panel Data," Ratio Working Papers 114, The Ratio Institute.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2007. "Opportunity Spin-offs and Necessity Spin-offs," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007. "Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 29, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Randall Kekoa Quinones Akee & David A. Jaeger & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2007. "The Persistence of Self-Employment Across Borders: New Evidence on Legal Immigrants to the United States," Working Papers 69, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & JoÃ£o Carvalho Santos, 2007. "The international entrepreneurial firms' social networks," Working Papers 7, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Yoonsoo Lee & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2008. "Entry, exit and plant-level dynamics over the business cycle," Working Paper 0718, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2007. "Firm productivity dynamics in Spain," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0739, Banco de Espa�a.
- Joshua Drucker & Edward Feser, 2007. "Regional Industrial Dominance, Agglomeration Economies, and Manufacturing Plant Productivity," Working Papers 07-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- McKenzie, David & Sakho, Yaye Seynabou, 2007. "Does it pay firms to register for taxes ? the impact of formality on firm profitability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4449, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth and Scaling of Growth Rate Variance in Multiplant Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-101, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anne Leahy & Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Geographical Agglomeration in Australian Manufacturing," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian SMEs and industrial districts on the move: Where are they going?," Working Papers 115, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).