Report NEP-ENE-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Wealer & Simon Bauer & Leonard Göke & Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert, 2019. "Economics of Nuclear Power Plant Investment: Monte Carlo Simulations of Generation III/III+ Investment Projects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1833, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Draper, John, 2019. "Nuclear Fusion: The Case for a High-Level Global External Independent Review," SocArXiv nuf56, Center for Open Science.
- Falchetta, Giacomo & Gernaat, David E.H.J. & Hunt, Julian & Sterl, Sebastian, 2019. "Hydropower dependency and climate change in sub-Saharan Africa: A nexus framework and evidence-based review," EarthArXiv w7rj3, Center for Open Science.
- Ruhnau, Oliver & Hirth, Lion & Praktiknjo, Aaron, 2019. "Heating with wind: Economics of heat pumps and variable renewables," EconStor Preprints 206688, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Marion Davin & Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2019. "Pollution in a globalized world: Are debt transfers among countries a solution?," Working Papers halshs-02303265, HAL.
- McGaughey, Ewan, 2019. "Green New Deal: policies to stop climate damage by 2025," LawArXiv 25kf9, Center for Open Science.
- Draper, John, 2019. "Accelerating the Arrival of Fusion Energy within a Quintuple Helix Innovation Ecosystem to Address Climate Change," SocArXiv axb95, Center for Open Science.
- Tedds, Lindsay M. & Euper, Brock, 2019. "The Costs of Energy-related Linear Property on Local Governments in Canada and the Role of That Local Government Revenue Tool Can Play in Addressing these Costs," MPRA Paper 96918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Gaggl & Rowena Gray & Ioana Marinescu & Miguel Morin, 2019. "Does Electricity Drive Structural Transformation? Evidence from the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 7930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2019. "Supply flexibility in the shale patch: Facts, no fiction," Working Papers No 08/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Michael Dubrovsky & Marshall Ball & Bogdan Penkovsky, 2019. "Optical Proof of Work," Papers 1911.05193, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2019. "Climate Change, Operating Flexibility and Corporate Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 26441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suphi Sen & Marie-Theres von Schickfus, 2019. "Climate Policy, Stranded Assets, and Investors' Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7945, CESifo Group Munich.
- Imtenan Al-Mubarak & Saleh Al Muhanna & Zlata Sergeeva, 2019. "Political Feasibility of Enhancing the Russian Emissions Reduction Target Under the Paris Agreement," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp75, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Scott M. R. Mahadeo & Reinhold Heinlein & Gabriella Deborah Legrenzi, 2019. "Tracing the Genesis of Contagion in the Oil-Finance Nexus," CESifo Working Paper Series 7925, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas McGregor, 2019. "Pricing Sovereign Debt in Resource-Rich Economies," IMF Working Papers 19/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Moustafa, Khaled, 2018. "A clean environmental week: Let the nature breathe!," arabixiv.org zwexq, Center for Open Science.
- Fulton, Lewis M & Jaffe, Amy & McDonald, Zane, 2019. "Internal Combustion Engine Bans and Global Oil Use," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt52j400b1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Beckamp, Marius & Schmitt, Martina & Flögel, Franz & Knobbe, Sonja & Paul, Hansjürgen, 2019. "Digitalisierung der Industrie: Beitrag zur Energiewende und veränderte Arbeitsbedingungen," Forschung Aktuell 10/2019, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Salih, Siddig A. & Branson, William H. & Ebraheem, Yusuf H. Al, "undated". "Oil Driven Macroeconometric Model of Kuwait," WIDER Working Papers 295624, United Nations University, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Magaña, Diego, 2019.
"Combinación de un enfoque de gravedad y de bienestar para la evaluación de la transición solar en Chile
[The combination of gravity and welfare approaches for evaluating the solar transition in Chi," MPRA Paper 97000, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Oct 2019.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2019. "No Man is an Island - Social coordination and the Environment," Memorandum 7/2019, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Iqbal Nugraha, 2019. "Analyzing the Energy Intensity Trend in Indonesia, using Econometric and Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201901, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2019.
- Szilard Benk & Max Gillman, 2019. "Granger Predictability of Oil Prices After the Great Recession," IMF Working Papers 19/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Calyx, Cobi & Low, Jenny, 2019. "A story of how a climate change sceptic politician changed their mind," SocArXiv fmu7d, Center for Open Science.
- Kevin Moran & Dalibor Stevanovic & Adam Kader Touré, 2019. "Incertitude macroéconomique canadienne : mesure, évaluation et effets sur l’investissement," CIRANO Project Reports 2019rp-15, CIRANO.
- Erica Myers & Steven L. Puller & Jeremy D. West, 2019. "Effects of Mandatory Energy Efficiency Disclosure in Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 26436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Blonz, 2019. "The Welfare Costs of Misaligned Incentives: Energy Inefficiency and the Principal-Agent Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-071, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2019. "The future of UK Carbon pricing: Artificial Intelligence and the Emissions Trading System," MPRA Paper 94887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane Ellis & Daniel Nachtigall & Frank Venmans, 2019. "Carbon pricing and competitiveness: Are they at odds?," OECD Environment Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Goldschmidt, Nils & Wolf, Stephan, 2019. "Klimaschutz auf Kosten der Armen? Vorschläge für eine markt- und sozialverträgliche Umsetzung von CO2-Steuern und des Emissionshandels," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 19/04, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Mexico; 2019 Article IV Consultation-Press Release and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/336, International Monetary Fund.
- Moustafa, Khaled, 2018. "Oil, Earth mass and gravitational force," arabixiv.org fkh9z, Center for Open Science.
- Susobhan Ghosh & Sujit Gujar & Praveen Paruchuri & Easwar Subramanian & Sanjay P. Bhat, 2019. "Bidding in Smart Grid PDAs: Theory, Analysis and Strategy (Extended Version)," Papers 1911.08260, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Germeshausen, Robert & von Graevenitz, Kathrine, 2019. "Wärmewende im Gebäudesektor: Lasst den CO2-Preis wirken," ZEW policy briefs 7/2019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tedds, Lindsay M., 2017. "The Tax Treatment of Non-Renewable Resource Exploration Expenditures in Canada: A Historical Review and a Way Forward," MPRA Paper 96912, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2017.
- Torben Koch & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2019. "Optimal Installation of Solar Panels with Price Impact: a Solvable Singular Stochastic Control Problem," Papers 1911.04223, arXiv.org.
- Yuping Deng & Yanrui Wu & Helian Xu, 2019. "Environmental Regulation and Export Product Quality: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Milan Scasny & Beng Wah Ang & Lukas Recka, 2019. "Decomposition Analysis of Air Pollutants During the Transition and Post-Transition Periods in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2019/34, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2019.
- Muñoz, Katherine, 2019.
"Análisis y descomposición sectorial de la energía solar incorporada en las exportaciones de Chile y el rol de las políticas energéticas
[Analysis and sectorial decomposition of solar energy incorpo," MPRA Paper 97001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Oct 2019.