Report NEP-ENE-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephie Fried & Kevin Novan & William Peterman, 2019. "The Macro Effects of Anticipating Climate Policy," 2019 Meeting Papers 683, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaye Del Lo, 2019. "About the relationship between renewable energy and oil markets," Working Papers of BETA 2019-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Becka Brolinson, 2019. "Does Increasing Block Pricing Decrease Energy Use? Evidence from the Residential Electricity Market," Working Papers gueconwpa~19-19-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Molinder, Jakob & Karlsson, Tobias & Enflo, Kerstin, 2019. "More Power to the People: Electricity Adoption, Technological Change and Social Conflict," Lund Papers in Economic History 206, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2019. "Three scenarios for coal power in Vietnam," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02263898, HAL.
- Montoya, L. & Guo, B. & Newbery, D. M. & Dodds, P. & Lipman, G. & Castagneto Gissey, G., 2019. "Measuring inefficiency in international electricity trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1983, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horvath, Marco & Vance, Colin & Kihm, Alexander, 2019. "Increased market transparency in Germany's gasoline market: What about rockets and feathers?," Ruhr Economic Papers 810, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Peersman, Gert & Rüth, Sebastian K. & Van der Veken, Wouter, 2019. "The interplay between oil and food commodity prices: Has It changed over time?," Working Papers 0665, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Ravillard, Pauline, 2019. "Promoting energy audits: Results from an experiment," EIB Working Papers 2019/06, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Arcila, Andres & Chen, Tao & Lu, Xiaolan, 2018. "The effectiveness of consumption tax on the reduction of car pollution in China," CLEF Working Paper Series 15, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo.
- Erika Bartak & Georgia Warren-Myers & Christopher Heywood, 2019. "The Energy Efficiency Conversation in the Australian Volume Home Building sector: Current practices and opportunities for change," ERES eres2019_273, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Cees Withagen, 2019. "The Social Cost of Carbon and the Ramsey Rule," Working Papers 2019.16, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Lutz Kilian & Xiaoqing Zhou, 2019. "Oil prices, exchange rates, and interest rates," 2019 Meeting Papers 592, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roger Lagunoff & Cristian Figueroa & Rodrigo Harrison & Mario Miranda, 2019. "Carbon Consumption, the Carbon-Based Ecosystem, and Output," Working Papers gueconwpa~19-19-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jorn Van De Wetering, 2019. "Tracking operational energy performance in existing office buildings," ERES eres2019_350, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ibrahim D. Raheem & Aviral K. Tiwari & Daniel Balsalobre-lorente, 2019. "The Role of ICT and Financial Development on CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth," Working Papers 19/058, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Carlhoff, Henrik, 2019. "Carbon footprint, demography, and employment status?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 163, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ali, Amjad & Audi, Marc, 2019. "Greenhouse Gases: A Review of Losses and Benefits," MPRA Paper 96081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Sicilia Salvadores, 2019. "El papel del gas en la transición," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2019-30, FEDEA.
- Ragchaasuren Galindev & Tsolmon Baatarzorig & Nyambaatar Batbayar & Delgermaa Begz & Unurjargal Davaa & Oyunzul Tserendorj, 2019. "Impact of Fiscal Consolidation on the Mongolian Economy," Working Papers MPIA 2019-20, PEP-MPIA.
- Denis Claude & Mabel Tidball, 2019. "Managerial incentives and polluting Inputs under imperfect competition," Post-Print halshs-02283174, HAL.
- Gozgor, Giray & Tiwari, Aviral & Khraief, Naceur & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2019. "Dependence Structure between Business Cycles and CO2 Emissions in the U.S.: Evidence from the Time-Varying Markov-Switching Copula Models," MPRA Paper 95971, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2019.
- Ragchaasuren Galindev & Tsolmon Baatarzorig & Nyambaatar Batbayar & Delgermaa Begz & Unurjargal Davaa & Oyunzul Tserendorj, 2019. "The Economic and Environmental Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on the Mongolian Coal-Export Sector," Working Papers MPIA 2019-21, PEP-MPIA.
- Item repec:ecr:col095:44786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillermo Jr. Cardenas Salgado & Luis Antonio Espinosa & Juan Jose Li Ng & Carlos Serrano, 2019.
"MÃ©xico | La crisis por escasez de gasolina: un anÃ¡lisis de Big Data
[Mexico | The gasoline shortage crisis: A Big Data analysis]," Working Papers 19/09, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2019. "Stranded assets risk derails Vietnam's plan for new coal power plants," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02263622, HAL.
- Oecd, 2019. "Financing climate objectives in cities and regions to deliver sustainable and inclusive growth," OECD Environment Policy Papers 17, OECD Publishing.