Report NEP-ENE-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yadira Mori-Clement & Stefan Nabernegg & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2018. "Can preferential trade agreements enhance renewable electricity generation in emerging economies? A model-based policy analysis for Brazil and the European Union," Graz Economics Papers 2018-19, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2018. "The Euro-Mediterranean energy relationship: a fresh perspective," Policy Briefs 27839, Bruegel.
- Sanghyun Hong and Barry W. Brook, 2018. "At the crossroads: An uncertain future facing the electricityâ€ generation sector in South Korea," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201838, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Policy Papers 2018.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Imran Shah & Carlie Hiles & Bruce Morley, 2017. "How Do Oil Prices, Macroeconomic Factors and Policies Affect the Market for Renewable Energy?," Department of Economics Working Papers 63/17, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Aras KJ & Ole Jakob Sønstebø, 2018. "Energy Performance Certificates and Rental Prices of Residential Housing in Norway -What is the impact of energy labeling on Norwegian rental prices? ," ERES eres2018_125, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Frauke Urban, Giuseppina Siciliano, Linda Wallbott, Markus Lederer and Anh Dang Nguyen, 2018. "Green transformations in Vietnam's energy sector," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201841, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rian Hilmawan & Jeremy Clark, 2018. "An Investigation of the Resource Curse in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 18/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Alex L. Marten & Richard Garbaccio, 2018. "An Applied General Equilibrium Model for the Analysis of Environmental Policy: SAGE v1.0 Technical Documentation," NCEE Working Paper Series 201805, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Jörn C. Richstein & Casimir Lorenz & Karsten Neuhoff, 2018. "An Auction Story: How Simple Bids Struggle with Uncertainty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1765, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lanfranchi, Gabriel & Herrero, Ana Carolina & Palenzuela, Salvador Rueda & Camilloni, Inés & Bauer, Steffen, 2018. "The new urban paradigm," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-70, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eichner, Thomas & Kollenbach, Gilbert & Schopf, Mark, 2018. "Buying versus leasing fuel deposits for preservation," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181597, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Douenne, 2018. "The vertical and horizontal distributive effects of energy taxes," Policy Papers 2018.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Jon Olaf Olaussen, 2018. "Energy performance certificates: The role of the energy price," ERES eres2018_50, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Raúl J. Crespo & José A. Zambrano, 2018. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Oil Price Shocks in Venezuela," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/703, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Anna Petronevich & Laurent Faucheux, 2018.
"How do lenders price energy efficiency? Evidence from posted interest rates for unsecured credit in France
[Comment les créditeurs valorisent-ils l'efficacité énergétique? Une analyse des taux d'in," CIRED Working Papers hal-01890636, HAL.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Cyril Bourgeois & Philippe Quirion, 2018.
"Long-term efficiency and distributional impacts of energy saving policies in the French residential sector
[Efficience et effets distributifs de long-terme des politiques d'économies d'énergie dans," CIRED Working Papers hal-01890642, HAL.
- Persson, Lars & Tangerås, Thomas, 2018. "Transmission Network Investment across National Borders: The Liberalized Nordic Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 1242, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Itf, 2018. "Fuelling Maritime Shipping with Liquefied Natural Gas: The Case of Japan," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Hrozencik, R. Aaron, 2018. "Energy, Food, and Water; Electricity Cooperative Pricing and Groundwater Irrigation Decisions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274322, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carolin Pommeranz & Bertram Ingolf Steininger, 2018. "Willingness or Market Power: What Induces Tenants to Pay for Energy Efficient Housing?," ERES eres2018_134, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Randall Hanegraaf & Nicole Jonker & Steven Mandley & Jelle Miedema, 2018. "Life cycle assessment of cash payments," DNB Working Papers 610, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Xunpeng (Roc) Shi and R. Quentin Grafton, 2018. "Reforming the Eastern Australian gas market," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201845, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Germán ROMERO & Andrés ALVAREZ-ESPINOSA & Santiago ARANGO-ARAMBURO & Juan Pablo VALLEJO & Leidy RIVEROS & Sioux MELO & Andrés PINCHAO & Carolina DIAZ; Silvia CALDERON, 2018. "Implicaciones de política del Acuerdo de París en la planeación del sistema eléctrico de Colombia," Archivos de Economía 016835, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Itf, 2018. "Decarbonising Maritime Transport: Pathways to zero-carbon shipping by 2035," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Audrey Berry, 2018. "Measuring energy poverty: uncovering the multiple dimensions of energy poverty," CIRED Working Papers hal-01896838, HAL.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Juncal Cunado & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Oil Price-Inflation Pass-Through in the United States over 1871 to 2018: A Wavelet Coherency Analysis," Working Papers 201865, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rodwell Kufakunesu & Farai Mhlanga, 2018. "On the sensitivity analysis of energy quanto options," Papers 1810.06335, arXiv.org.
- Donal Brown & Paula Kivimaa & Steve Sorrell, 2018. "How Can Intermediaries Promote Business Model Innovation: The Case of ‘Energiesprong’ Whole-House Retrofits in the United Kingdom (UK) and the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-19, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Heiko Kirchhain & Joachim Zietz, 2018. "The impact of exogenous shocks on house prices: The case of the Volkswagen-emission scandal," ERES eres2018_204, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bjørndal, Endre & Mette, Bjørndal & Cai, Hong, 2018. "Flow-Based Market Coupling in the European Electricity Market – A Comparison of Efficiency and Feasibility," Discussion Papers 2018/14, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Itf, 2018. "Decarbonising Maritime Transport: The Case of Sweden," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 46, OECD Publishing.
- Feucht, Yvonne & Zander, Katrin, 2017. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Climate-Friendly Food in European Countries," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276930, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Enrique Puente & Hanspeter Höschle, 2019. "Consensus Reaching With Heterogeneous User Preferences," Working Papers hal-01874798, HAL.
- Paloma Taltavull de La Paz & Ion Anghel & Stanley McGreal & Costin Ciora, 2018. "Housing prices, business cycle, TOM and energy efficiency in Bucharest," ERES eres2018_143, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Itf, 2018. "Reducing Shipping Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Lessons from Port-Based Incentives," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 48, OECD Publishing.