Report NEP-ENE-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Neumann & Sophia Rüster & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2015. "Long-Term Contracts in the Natural Gas Industry: Literature Survey and Data on 426 Contracts (1965-2014)," Data Documentation 77, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Misato Sato, 2015. "Asymmetric Industrial Energy Prices and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1337, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhang, Shanshan, 2014. "Energy Efficiency in Swedish Industry A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CERE Working Papers 2014:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Zhang, Shanshan & Zhou, Wenchao, 2015. "Energy Efficiency in Swedish Industry - A Firm-level Data Envelopment Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2015:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Donfouet, Hermann Pythagore Pierre & Kriström, Bengt, 2014. "Determinants of willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: does the age of nuclear power plant reactors matter?," CERE Working Papers 2014:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Daniel Nachtigall & Dirk Ruebbelke, "undated". "The Green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the Renewable Energy Sector," BDPEMS Working Papers 2014002, Berlin School of Economics.
- Vladimir Udalov, 2014. "Political-Economic Aspects of Renewable Energy: Voting on the Level of Renewable Energy Support," EIIW Discussion paper disbei202, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ma, Chunbo & Polyakov, Maksym & Pandit, Ram, 2015. "Solar Capitalization in Western Australian Property Market," Working Papers 199230, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Sophia Rüster & Sebastian Schwenen, 2015. "Power Market Design beyond 2020: Time to Revisit Key Elements?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1456, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vesterberg, Mattias & B. Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran & Bayrak, Oben, 2014. "Residential End use electricity demand and the implications for real time pricing in Sweden," CERE Working Papers 2014:16, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:wp103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scheurlen, Elena, 2015. "Time allocation to energy resource collection in rural Ethiopia: Gender-disaggregated household responses to changes in firewood availability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1419, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "The Danish Agricultural Revolution in an Energy Perspective: A Case of Development with Few Domestic Energy Sources," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 217, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & Nanthakumar, Loganathan & Afza, Talat, 2015. "The Effect of Urbanization, Affluence and Trade Openness on Energy Consumption: A Time Series Analysis in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 62743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2015.
- Franz Hamann & Jesús Bejarano & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Monetary policy implications for an oil-exporting economy of lower long-run international oil prices," Borradores de Economia 871, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- IWAISAKO Tokuo & NAKATA Hayato, 2015. "Oil Price, Exchange Rate Shock, and the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 15028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil, 2015. "Periods of converging carbon dioxide emissions from oil combustion 1973-2004," CERE Working Papers 2015:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Franz Hamann & Jesús Bejarano & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Monetary policy implications for an oil-exporting economy of lower long-run international oil prices," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012615, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Declerck , Francis & Indjehagopian , Jean-Pierre & Bellocq , Flavien, 2015. "Relation entre le prix du pétrole et les cours boursiers des grandes compagnies pétrolières mondiales," ESSEC Working Papers WP1504, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak & Matthew Zaragoza-Watkins, 2015. "Expecting the Unexpected: Emissions Uncertainty and Environmental Market Design," NBER Working Papers 20999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015. "Firm's response and unintended health consequences of industrial regulations," Economics Working Papers 1469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Brännlund, Runar & Karimu, Amin & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions and the role of growth and institutions A parametric and nonparametric analysis," CERE Working Papers 2014:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Jaraite, Jurate, 2015. "Carbon Pricing: Transaction Costs of Emissions Trading vs. Carbon Taxes," CERE Working Papers 2015:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Edward S. Barbier & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Working Papers 2015-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cheung, Jimmy & Kragt, Marit & Burton, Michael, 2015. "The awareness and willingness of air travellers to pay for voluntary carbon offsets and their co-benefits," Working Papers 199231, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Badasen Polina & Isakov Alexander & Khazanov Alexey, 2015. "Modern monetary policy - relevant criticism or misunderstanding in the expert community?," Working Papers 0017, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Convergence of carbon dioxide performance across Swedish industrial sectors An environmental index approach," CERE Working Papers 2014:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2015. "Dynamic convergence of commodity futures: Not all types of commodities are alike," Working Paper 25, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Heyen, Daniel, 2015. "Strategic Conflicts on the Horizon: R&D Incentives for Environmental Technologies," Working Papers 0584, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Brännlund, Runar & Karimu, Amin, 2015. "Convergence in global environmental performance Assessing country heterogeneity," CERE Working Papers 2014:15, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Modeling Coupled Climate, Ecosystems, and Economic Systems," DEOS Working Papers 1508, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León, 2015. "Firms' Response and Unintended Health Consequences of Industrial Regulations," Working Papers 809, Barcelona School of Economics.