Energy Efficiency in Swedish Industry A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013.
"The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources,"
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Zhang, Shanshan & Lundgren, Tommy & Zhou, Wenchao, 2016. "Energy efficiency in Swedish industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 42-51.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy demand; energy efficiency; manufacturing; stochastic frontier analysis; true random effects;
All these keywords.
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-03-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2015-03-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2015-03-13 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2014_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.