Report NEP-ENE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanne Evans & Massimo Filippini & Lester C Hunt, 2011. "Measuring energy efficiency and its contribution towards meeting CO2 targets: estimates for 29 OECD countries," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 135, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kuemmel, Rainer, 2011. "Energy and the State of Nations," EWI Working Papers 2011-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Paulus, Moritz & Grave, Katharina & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2011. "A methodology to estimate security of supply in electricity generation: results for Germany until 2030 given a high level of intermittent electricity feed-in," EWI Working Papers 2011-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Fürsch, Michaela & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Malischek, Raimund & Nagl, Stephan & Panke, Timo & Trüby, Johannes, 2011. "German Nuclear Policy Reconsidered: Implications for the Electricity Market," EWI Working Papers 2011-12, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas, 2011. "Nuclear Capacity Auctions," Working Paper Series 892, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jaime Casassus & Freddy Higuera, 2011. "Stock Return Predictability and Oil Prices," Documentos de Trabajo 406, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2011. "Assessment on the Use of Marginal Areas for Cultivation of Feedstock for Biofuel," Discussion Papers DP 2011-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wang-Helmreich, Hanna & Lochner, Stefan, 2011. "Natural Gas in Road Transportation - A Low-emission Bridging Technology?," EWI Working Papers 2011-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Francisco Gallego & Juan-Pablo Montero & Christian Salas, 2011. "The Effect of Transport Policies on Car Use: Theory and Evidence from Latin American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo 407, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Krautzberger, Lisann & Wetzel, Heike, 2011. "Transport and CO2: Productivity Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the European Commercial Transport Industry," EWI Working Papers 2011-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "A selecção de indicadores no estudo prospectivo “Forecasting the carbon footprint to road freight transport in 2020” [Indicator selection in the foresight study “Forecasting the carbon footprint to ro," IET Working Papers Series 06/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2011. "Environmental Protection, Public Finance Requirements and the Timing of Emission Reductions," Working Paper Series 53_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "The crux of green marketing: an empirical effusive study," MPRA Paper 35688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iak4hcm15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph E. Aldy & William A. Pizer, 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," NBER Working Papers 17705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.