Report NEP-ENE-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Canton & �sa Johannesson Lind�n, 2010. "Support schemes for renewable electricity in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 408, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ole E. Barndorff–Nielsen & Fred Espen Benth & Almut E. D. Veraart, 2010. "Modelling energy spot prices by Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2010-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Julien Jacob & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "Large-scale risks and technological change: What about limited liability?," Working Papers of BETA 2010-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-03-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander De Juan & Johannes Vüllers, 2010. "Religious Peace Activism—The Rational Element of Religious Elites’ Decision-making Processes Revisiting the Oil-Violence Link in the Niger Delta," GIGA Working Paper Series 130, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "Impact of CCS on the Economics of Coal-Fired Power Plants: Why Investment Costs Do and Efficiency Doesn’t Matter," FCN Working Papers 7/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mads Greaker & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Strategic investment in climate friendly technologies: the impact of permit trade," Discussion Papers 615, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Mark Hayden & Paul J.J. Veenendaal & Žiga Žarnić, 2010. "Options for International Financing of Climate Change Mitigation in Developing Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 406, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2010. "A closed form solution to Stollery's global warming problem with temperature in utility," MPRA Paper 22406, University Library of Munich, Germany.