Report NEP-ENE-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe A. Schneider & Pete Smith, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation and Emission Intensities in Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-164, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- David J. Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Homogeneous Causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers FNU-163, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Manh Hung Nguyen & Phu Nguyen Van, 2008. "Growth and convergence in a model with renewable and nonrenewable resources," Working Papers 21, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 0802, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Elobeid, Amani & Hart, Chad E., 2009. "Ethanol Expansion in the Food Versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?," Staff General Research Papers 12971, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenichi Akao & Shunsuke Managi, 2008. "A Tradable Permit System in an Intertemporal Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach," KIER Working Papers 658, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.