Report NEP-ENE-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilie Alberola & Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme : Disentangling the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mandell, Svante, 2008. "Steering the European transport greenhouse gas emissions under uncertainty," Working Papers 2008:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Sarah C. Brechbill & Wallace E. Tyner, 2008. "The Economics Of Biomass Collection,Transportation, And Supply To Indiana Cellulosic And Electric Utility Facilities," Working Papers 08-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Sergey Paltsev & John Reilly & Henry Jacoby & Jennifer F. Holak, 2008. "Analysis of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Tax Proposals," NBER Working Papers 13980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Abdul Hamid, Jaafar & Chamhuri, Siwar, 2008. "Macroeconomic effects of carbon dioxide emission reduction: a computable general equilibrium analysis for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 8667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer, 2008. "Indexed Regulation," NBER Working Papers 13991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vitor Marques & Isabel Soares & Adelino Fortunato, 2008. "Measuring market power in the Iberian electricity wholesale market through the residual demand curve," CEF.UP Working Papers 0801, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- MANAGI Shunsuke & HIBIKI Akira & TSURUMI Tetsuya, 2008. "Does Trade Liberalization Reduce Pollution Emissions?," Discussion papers 08013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Heinz Schandl & Marina Fischer-Kowalski & Clemens Grunbuhel & Fridolin Krausmann, 2008. "Socio-metabolic Transitions in Developing Asia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277806_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoine d'Autume & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "Hartwick's rule and maximin paths when the exhaustible resource has an amenity value," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.