Report NEP-EFF-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plastina, Alejandro & Lence, Sergio H. & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel, 2019. "How Weather Affects the Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity in U.S. Agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 201911120800001087, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Sharma, Swati, 2020. "The Ties That Bind Us: Social Networks and Productivity in the Factory," IZA Discussion Papers 13711, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gilbert Cette & Aurélien Devillard & Vincenzo Spiezia, 2020. "Growth factors in developed countries: A 1960-2019 growth accounting decomposition," AMSE Working Papers 2033, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Roberta De Santis & Valeria Ferroni, 2019. "On Productivity Measurement and Interpretation: Some Insights on Italy in the European Context," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 142, European Institute, LSE.
- Sawadgo, Wendiam P. M. & Plastina, Alejandro, 2020. "Drivers of Profit Inefficiency in Iowa Crop Production," ISU General Staff Papers 202001010800001056, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Farid, Moatazbellah, 2020. "The Effect of Brexit on UK Productivity: Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 103165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta De Santis & Piero Esposito & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2020. "Environmental regulation and productivity growth: main policy challenges," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 158, European Institute, LSE.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nnanna, Joseph & Acha-Anyi, Paul, 2020. "On the Simultaneous Openness Hypothesis: FDI, Trade and TFP Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 103135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Barbiellini & Matteo Gomellini & Lorenzon Incoronato & Paolo Piselli, 2020. "The Age-Productivity Profile:Long-Run Evidence from Italian Regions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2019, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ehrlich, Maximilian V. & Overman, Henry G., 2020. "Place-based policies and spatial disparities across European cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105168, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.